Aha Education has been accepted as one collaborating firm in Switzerland for Universita della svizzera italiana to support their field project program for master students. The Field Project consists in a consultancy study on behalf of a firm, conducted by a group of USI Masters’ students under the supervision of a professor (“tutor”) of the specific Master for a standard duration of 3 months.
The students who opt to work for Aha Education will work in the project of Programship.com. It is a Swiss match-making web platform serving in the field of academic mobility to connect international academic programs’ promoters and the prospective international students by offering a variety of tools to enhance their online exchanges of information and communication.
Programship aims to have a final report including the following sections:
- User expectation
- Usability inspection
- Usability testing
- Suggestions on improvement
Students are expected to:
- conduct user expectation research by interviewing/surveying program recruiters from European educational institutions via online media;
- conduct usability inspection as “experts” to discover and report problems of the existing user interface of the platform for both student user account and recruiter user account;
- conduct usability testing by recruiting a group of student users and a group of program recruiters; and
- propose advices on how to improve the existing user experience design.